- Equity markets continue to bounce following Friday’s NFP report, with ES futures up over 3% from their lows.
- Bond yields drifted lower yesterday, with US10Y falling back below the 4.70% level.
- The USD also found some sellers, with the DXY trying to break below major trend support.
- WTI has managed to hold onto the majority of its geopolitical upside from yesterday, trading very close to the $86 level.
- The main events on the data side for this week are the US PPI and CPI data, released tomorrow (PPI) and Thursday (CPI).
Overall, the market is in a bit of a wait-and-see mode ahead of tomorrow’s PPI data. If you’re looking to trade today, be careful and keep an eye on the data release.
This material is for general information purposes only and is not intended as (and should not be considered to be) financial, investment or other advice on which reliance should be placed. INFINOX is not authorised to provide investment advice. No opinion given in the material constitutes a recommendation by INFINOX or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person.
All trading carries risk.