- 1. These terms and conditions (the “Rules”) apply when a Participant deposits funds into their trading account with INFINOX and receives a 20% Cash Back (the “Promotion”). By participating in this Promotion which is organized by INFINOX, Participants agree to be bound by these Rules. All capitalized but undefined terms will be deemed to have the same meaning as given to such terms in your Client Agreement.
- 2. To be eligible to take part in the Promotion you must fulfil the following criteria:
- 2.1 This Promotion is eligible only to Participants qualified as Professionals who have been approved by INFINOX compliance team to hold a trading account. This Promotion is limited and can only be applied to one account per Participant.
- 2.2 The credit will be applied on deposits of any amount up to $100,000 USD into a new or existing trading account.
- 2.3 Trading credit converted to cash at a rate of 2.00 USD per 1 standard FX lot on USD trading accounts. See the “Table 1.0 Credit to Cash Conversion” below for the conversion rate for base currencies other than USD.
- The trading account must trade on INFINOX STP spread condition. Should you satisfy the above criteria, you may be eligible to participate (“Participant”) in this Promotion.
- Promotion details
- 3. This Promotion is subject to the following details:
- 3.1. The Promotion will end on the 31st December 2022.
- 3.2. Traders must opt-in to be part of this promotion by expressly confirming his or her decision by emailing [email protected]
- 3.3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless explicitly stated in the terms and conditions of that offer.
- 3.4. Only verified Participants can participate in the promotion.
- 3.5. It is the Participant’s sole responsibility prior to the Promotion ending date to maintain sufficient margin level on their accounts so that after removal of the 20% credit, the margin level will still remain sufficient for maintaining open positions.
- 3.6. Trading credit converted to cash at a rate of 2.00 USD per 1 standard FX lot on USD trading accounts.
- 3.7. INFINOX reserves the right to change the conditions or refuse to grant a bonus at any time.
- 3.8. INFINOX reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
- 3.9. The Participant should read the terms and conditions carefully and follow these rules. Ignorance of the terms cannot serve as a valid argument when submitting a claim.
- 3.10. By accepting and proceeding with this Promotion, you have agreed to be bound by these Rules as well as the relevant Client Agreement with INFINOX. If any provisions of these Rules conflict with any provisions of your Client Agreement, the Client Agreement shall prevail.
- 4. Credit Bonus
- 4.1. 20% credit will be applied to your account within 24 working hours after the deposit is received by INFINOX. Internal transfers, balance adjustments, Introducer/Affiliate rebates or commissions of any kind will not be considered new funds.
- 4.2. Trading credit converted to cash at a rate of 2.00 USD per 1 standard FX lot on USD trading accounts. See the “Table 1.0 Credit to Cash Conversion” below for the conversion rate for base currencies other than USD.
- Table 1.0: Credit to Cash Conversion
- 5. Withdrawal
- 5.1. Real equity can be withdrawn at any point in time.
- 5.2. Unconverted trading credit cannot be withdrawn as cash.
- 5.3. You may withdraw your original deposit at any time – however, if you opt to withdraw, your 20% trading credit will also be removed from your account accordingly. If part of your original deposit is withdrawn, your 20% bonus will be removed on a pro rata basis, therefore a partial trading credit removal will take place.
- 5.4. All active trading credit will be written off the account once equity on your account is less than or equal to the sum of all active trading credit.
- 5.5. The credit on the account is offered to allow you to turn credit into equity for every lot of forex traded. The credit on your account cannot be used as equity for margin (either to place new trades or use credit as margin to support existing positions).
- 5.6. In an attempt to prevent your account from being in a negative equity scenario, your trades will be ‘stopped out’ i.e. closed automatically, when the equity on your account = credit available.
- 5.7. Daily calculation of lots is made at 00:50 platform time GMT+3 and is calculated to end of day. The trading credit will convert as a cash deposit into the client’s existing trading account automatically on a daily basis.
- 6. Miscellaneous
- 6.1. We are the sole arbiter of the Promotion, these Rules and any other issues arising under this Promotion. Exceptions to these Rules are at the sole discretion of INFINOX’s management, and our decision is final. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the Promotion or any aspect of it at any time and without prior notice.
- 6.2. We will not be held liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of your trading in relation to this Promotion.
- 6.3. The Promotion is considered to be the property of INFINOX.
- 6.4. Any dispute or situation not covered by the terms of this Promotion will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding on all parties. We reserve the right to refuse to credit an account if we have reasonable belief that there has been any cooperation, collusion and/or organization of transactions from the same source, or if we have reasonable belief that the Promotion is being abused in any way.
- 6.5. This Promotion and any obligations of INFINOX pursuant to it will be revoked or withdrawn from any Participant who abuse the spirit or intention of it. We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the Promotion at any time in case of any suspected abuse of the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, “abuse” includes, but is not limited to, the opening of multiple INFINOX trading accounts to receive multiple credit. Further, where any of these Rules are breached or there is any reason to suspect a Participant has acted fraudulently or obtained an unfair or unintended advantage pursuant to the Promotion, we reserve the right to stop or withdraw the Promotion.
- 6.6. If at any time all or any part of any provision of these Rules are or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, such provision (s) shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of the remainder of that provision or all other provisions of these Rules or the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that provision or all other provisions of these Rules.
- 6.7. Trading in the Forex and CFD markets entails significant risk. Participation in the Forex and CFD markets should not be undertaken unless the Participant is fully aware of and understands the risks involved in trading. Participation in this Promotion should not be a motivating factor when considering participation in the Forex and CFD markets.
- 6.8. In case of additional questions related to the promotion, Participants may contact INFINOX using the [email protected] e-mail address.
- 6.9. These Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
- 7. Claims
- 7.1. All claims can be sent to the [email protected] email address.
- 7.2. All claims should include the participant’s name, address, account number a thorough description of the problem.
|Base Currency||Amount Converted per Standard FX Lot|
- Risk Warning
- All investments entail risks and may result in both profits and losses. 82.01% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with INFINOX. In particular, trading leveraged derivative products such as Foreign Exchange (Forex) and Contracts for Difference (CFDs) carries a high level of risk to your capital. “CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.”
- INFINOX assumes no liability for any loss sustained from trading in accordance with a recommendation. This website, including the information and materials contained in it, are not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in the United States or any other jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation.
- SECURITIES COMMISSION OF THE BAHAMAS
- Infinox Capital ("Infinox") with business license number 10077880 is a registered trading name of IX Capital Group Limited ('IXCG'), a company which is duly incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas and regulated by the Securities Commission of The Bahamas ('SCB'), Registration No. SIA-F188. We are authorized by SCB to deal, arrange and manage securities. Our registered office is located at 201 Church St, Sandyport, West Bay Street, P.O Box N-3406, Nassau, Bahamas.