Los CFD son instrumentos complejos y conllevan un alto riesgo de perder dinero rápidamente debido al apalancamiento.El 72.02% de las cuentas de inversores minoristas pierde dinero al operar con CFD con INFINOX. Debería considerar si comprende cómo funcionan los CFD y si puede asumir el alto riesgo de perder su dinero.
By accessing the Services, you agreed to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree, SCML is unable to provide you with the Services and you should not use the Services.
You agree that SCML may modify this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Such changes will be posted online and will be effective upon posting. You should review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with its content. Any access to the Services following any modification to the Agreement shall constitute you「acceptance of the Agreement, as amended
Use of the Services
These Services are intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
By using the above-mentioned Services and the software provided by SCML, you acknowledge and agree that:
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, sell, publish, transmit and distribute, 〇「commercially exploit the Services without prior written permission of SCML, Saxo ankA/S and/or any thi「d-pa「ty Information Providers);
1) SCML, Saxo Bank A/S and/or any thi「d-pa「ty Information P「ovide「(s) reserve all eights to proprietary information (including, but not limited to, all intellectual property eights such as: patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, database rights, topography eights, industrial design, know-how, trade secrets, trade names, logos, designs, symbols, emblems, insignia, slogans, drawings, plans and other identifying materials, in all forms whether or not registered 〇「capable of registration and any other「ights property in accordance with the applicable laws) subsisting in 〇「relating to the Services.
2) You shall not use the Services for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose.
3) Where the use and interpretation of the Services requires skill and judgment you shall at all times exercise your own judgment in the use and interpretation of the Services.
4) You a「e responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur while your use「identification name (or “User Name”) and passwords a「e being used. You a「e responsible for protecting and securing your User Name and password from unautho「ised use and disclosure. If you become aware of, or believe there has been, any breach of security fo「any of yourinfo「mation stored on the SCML website, such as the theft or unauthonsed use of your User Name, password, 〇「any other information, you will notify SCML immediately.
5) The Services and the software have been prepared for information purposes only without「egard to any particular user’s investment objectives, financial situation or means, and SCML is not soliciting any action based upon it This material is not to be construed as a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product or instalment; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, 〇「trading strategy would be illegal. Certain transactions, including those involving futures, options, and other complex derivatives, give rise to substantial risk and a「e not suitable for all investors.
6) The fact that SCML has made the Services available to you constitutes neither a recommendation to enter into a particular t训 nor a representation that any product described on the website is suitable 〇「appropriate for you. Many of the products described in the Services involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained herein with respect to any product should not be considered to be a comprehensive disclosure of all risks or a complete discussion of the risks which a「e mentioned You should not construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice
SCML may exercise full discretion in modifying or discontinuing any part 〇「whole of the Services specified under points (i) to (v) Agreement at anytime without cause or prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
SCML, Saxo Bank A/S and the Information Provide「(s) expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express 〇「implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Although the Services provided have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, the Services are provided on an “as is” basis, and SCML, Saxo Bank A/S and/or any thi「d-pa「ty Information P「ovide「(s) provide the Services without responsibility fo「accuracy and correctness. By using the Services you agree that er「o「s and/or omissions contained in such information shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against SCML, Saxo Bank A/S 〇「any Information Providers).
Neither SCML, Saxo Bank A/S no「any of its third-party Information Providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect incidental, special or
consequential damages arising out of 〇「relating to this Agreement or resulting from the use or the inability to use the Services, including but
not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or otherintangible damages, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such
the right to「eco「d all telephone conversations, internet conversations including chat and any meetings between you and SCML.
You furthermore agree that SCML reserves the right to monitor your use of the Services on the website and that the resultant information
may be used by SCML for its internal business purposes.
This Agreement and any Services entered in to between us and you in all「espect a「e governed by English law and the courts of England and
Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising from this Agreement.